By participating in any events organized by Eventsy, you agree to the following:
Eventsy events are provided with no special warranty either express or implied. The Organizers, including but not limited to the Founders, Committee Members, Advisory Board Members, Sponsors, etc., of Eventsy events assume no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise. Participation in Eventsy events is considered “at your own risk”. All participants must use due care under the circumstances to comply with all rules, regulations, statutes, and laws of the State of NY.
You agree that you shall not bring any legal action against any of the Organizers of Eventsy events for any claim waived and released under this Agreement. You further agree that should you bring any type of administrative or legal action arising out of claims waived under this Agreement, you will bear all legal fees and costs, including those of the Organizers.
Eventsy also reserves the right to post any pictures taken during the events on its websites without asking permission of each individual that are in the pictures. (Discretion will be applied, where appropriate.)
Eventsy reserves the right to exclude anyone from becoming an Eventsy member should they choose not to accept this Agreement.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY PARTICIPATING IN EVENTSY EVENTS, YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE ORGANIZERS.
Cancellation of events
Eventsy reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event or training course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, we will offer an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Changes to the event schedule
Our events/training courses are constantly updated and improved. Eventsy reserves the right to replace or remove individual presentations without prior notice, provided such changes do not influence the overall character of the event.
Eventsy.com, and all information, designs, logos, promotions, titles, and other related material, are provided on an ‘as-is’ basis. The web site does not provide any kind of direct or implied warranties, unless otherwise specified Eventsy.com as well as all subsidiaries or affiliates make no warranties on any of the following areas:
- Service requirements
- Service interruption
- Service errors
- Accuracy and/or reliability of results
- Accuracy and/or reliability of content
Accuracy, reliability, quality of any information, products, services, and/or specifications, satisfaction criteria, and design, pertaining to the overall operations of the web site.
You may use your own discretion and be aware of risk factors related to any damages of any communications systems, or electronic devices, including, but not limited to computers, palm pilots (PDA’s), mobile phones, resulting from any download or information obtained through the use of the web site.
No warranty or endorsement is implied, and no responsibility is assumed for any products or services, publications, advertising material, links, or promotions appearing on Eventsy.com, unless otherwise specified or mentioned directly by Eventsy.com’s online publications, information bulletins, logos, slogans, or other direct solicited or unsolicited marketing services.
Eventsy.com as well as subsidiaries or affiliate entities shall in no event be liable for any damages, of any nature, resulting-without limitations- from the use, and/or handling of information pertaining to business, personal, linked, referenced, or consequential results of using the web site.
Eventsy.com is not responsible for content, efficiency, and accuracy as well as data, and information exchanged on, or retrieved from the website, related to classified advertisements, announcement boards, e-commerce, maps, and map services, online data from other databases, subscribers, members or clients, consumers, or businesses. Eventsy.com. will be indemnified and not held liable for any material or content which appears on the website unintentionally infringing on any registered or non-registered copy-rights.
- Information and content on Eventsy.com as well as advertising results, membership fee receipts , benefit lists ,Eventsy.com related promotional advertising material special offers , leverage buying deals, cooperative buying prices rebate program details , Corporate names and offers by participating Manufacturers Vendors and Distributors servicing Eventsy.com listed membership may be viewed, printed, downloaded, copied, and/or book marked, solely for personal and ‘non-resale’ use, and may not be distributed, according to usage regulations and copyright privileges and laws, that protect intellectual material and content, which is the sole property of Eventsy.com.
- Affiliates, officers, directors, associates, partners, agents, and employees and representatives of Eventsy.com, will be released, indemnified, defended, and held harmless by the user, from and against any and/or losses, claims, damages, penalties, expenses, and suits of any nature related to the use and access of this web site.
- Users may not remove or copy in any matter, any proprietary notes, marks, logos, notations, patents, or copyrights from the contents of Eventsy.com without the expressed or written permission by Eventsy.com.
- You may not reproduce or copy, or use in any way or manner, industry information contained on the web site, except as permitted by Eventsy.com. Specifically, you may not create or develop another directory, or resell or reuse, contained listings, as data or information sources for solicitation or any other business engagement that will benefit you or any entity other than Eventsy.com.
- You may not use Eventsy.com for purposes of generating email listings, for either private or commercial use, or spamming, or any other related use of email addresses whatsoever. We prohibit the use and/or employment of ‘Spam’, and we reserve the right to restrict any email, potentially resulting in the provocation of complaints by the recipients.
- Eventsy.com reserves the right to republish any information or material contributed by our viewers. Any information contributed by our viewers may become database content or property of Eventsy.com. All material contained on Eventsy.com as well as the web site is covered by trademark, copyright, and other universal property rights agreements.
- Eventsy.com, a New York based corporation and is pursuant to the laws of New York State. Any conflicts of law will therefore apply and/or submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York State.
- Any links provided to third party sites, are for the convenience of the user. Use of any third party link will result to exiting Eventsy.com and therefore the user will be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party site. Eventsy.com and any of their affiliates, partners, agents or other associated entities are not responsible and will not be held liable in any way or manner whatsoever for the contents, viruses, or software/hardware damage of/by any third party site, linked to Eventsy.com, or any site linked to the third party site. Users may attempt to access third party sites and will do so entirely at their own risk.
- No third party may link to Eventsy.com without the expressed or written permission of Eventsy.com.