Eventsy

Exclusive Networking Events for Manhattan’s Elite

Menu

Blog

Blending In While Traveling Abroad

Blending In While Traveling Abroad

If you’re planning on traveling abroad soon, the first thing I recommend is studying up on your destination’s culture and perusing some pictures of the locals. Just like you ought to learn a bit of the language before arriving,... Read more
Habits of Supremely Happy People

Habits of Supremely Happy People

Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us. In his 2004 Ted Talk, Seligman describes three different kinds... Read more
Romantic Date Ideas

Romantic Date Ideas

Blast to the Past Recreate the very first date you and your guy ever had—down to the exact dinner table and whatever else, if you can swing it. No matter how long you’ve been together, you’ll both get a... Read more

Test

Join us on November 4th to “Drink Creatively” with Paint Nite and Barefoot Wines. There is no better way to unwind after a hectic work day than cracking open a bottle and making new friends while summoning your inner... Read more
Top 10 First date Mistakes

Top 10 First date Mistakes

First impressions can make or break you. Yes, some people get second chances, but your first date will leave an indelible mark on her. That's why you should try your hardest not to make these obvious mistakes. Full article... Read more